Our goal is to collaboratively ensure that you feel safe and secure so together we can navigate the complexities of our “new normal." Here are safety measures we've implemented for our reopening:
- Training vehicles and Classrooms are sanitized before each session, windows will remain open during sessions for fresh air ventilation.
- Participants are required to wear a face mask during their lesson and we strongly encourage use of hand gloves as will our Instructors.
- Reduced # of participants in our classroom to provide for 6 ft. spacing.
- Students should not report for their lesson, pre-licensing course and road test if they:
- Have been directed to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor at home for the COVID-19 by any doctor, hospital, or health agency; or
- Have been diagnosed with, or have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19; or
- Have flu-like symptoms.
- We reserve the right to confirm temperature with an infrared thermometer.